The power of Simfund Basic, 5.0 plus distribution data now provides the most powerful and comprehensive strategic-business analysis tool in the industry. It enables fund managers to advance fund flow analysis to more actionably shape distribution strategy by strengthening existing relationships and efficiently identifying new potential distribution partners.
- Provides the power of Simfund Basic, 5.0 with fund distribution data
- Gives the mutual fund industry's most holistic scope of distribution data
- Provides insight into developing traction with the right distributors
- Offers unique transparency of $6 trillion of intermediary-sold mutual fund and ETF assets and their corresponding net flows;
- Provides the industry's most extensive coverage, including nine key distribution channels, and tracks over 900 distributors;
- Delivers monthly asset and net flow data, available at channel and distributor level, in addition to existing industry-level data;
- Offers Strategic Insight enhanced investment objectives for target-date funds, fund-of-funds, hedge-like funds, commodities and ETFs;
- Provides gross performance and 10 years of fee and expense history;
- Integrates seamlessly into existing workflow; and
- Continues to offer hundreds of existing Simfund features.
- Increases your firm's market share and time to market by quickly identifying and marketing to your most important distributors; and
- Saves money and increases analyst productivity and effectiveness by using one data source rather than multiple.
- Determines where existing funds fit best within the financial adviser community; and
- Informs which distributors show strong demand within investment categories where your firm has successful funds.
- Provides insight into how to focus marketing efforts to maximize traction with the right distributors; and
- Creates a greater understanding of the distribution channels and distributors that are growing.