Latest DC Reports
DC Research subscribers can select from the latest research reports below.
- Bridget Beardenbbearden@sionline.com (212) 217-6907
Defined Contribution (DC) Retirement
SI's Defined Contribution Research Suite provides actionable research derived from the synthesis of Asset International's unique and proprietary DC data set.
Our research is based on Asset International's proprietary data sources–including Simfund MF, PLANSPONSOR and PLANADVISER surveys, and Pathfinder 2.0, the leading recordkeeper search and comparison tool for advisers.
- DC market sizing by plan type, plan size and vehicle
- Investment-only versus proprietary
- DC mutual fund pricing, including recordkeeper offsets
- Advisor search trends for recordkeeping
- Historical and current recordkeeper and consultant data
- Fully representative plan sponsor survey data
- And much, much more with 10 hours of custom data cuts