PRISM Review: 15c Service
Supporting management and board of director's compliance and due diligence efforts by combining our data, perspective, and studies results in unmatched insight and analytics, building on Strategic Insight's history of mutual fund industry research.
Click here to view sample report
- 15(c) advisory contract renewal services
- On-demand research on specific fee questions
- Fee and expense benchmarking
- Fact-based research studies on related topics.
PRISM Review Features:
- Fee benchmarking for all mutual funds, including underlying funds for variable annuities
- Integrated fee and expense benchmarking with additional presentations focused on return, risk, and cash flow parameters
- Independent research and production from a trusted third party
- Standardized peer group methodology, which can be augmented with a collaborative effort to fine-tune the identification of peer funds
- Incorporate internal fund level data provided by the fund management company
- Customized content for the specific needs of each management company and its board
On-site presentations to Mutual Fund Boards of Directors are led by Avi Nachmany, Executive Vice President, Director of Research, co-founder of Strategic Insight, and a leading consultant to mutual fund boards and management. Avi will be joined, as required, by Strategic Insight senior analysts with specialized expertise in such areas as variable annuities or asset management outside the U.S.
Presentations are tailored to your interests, combining general industry trends with special topics specified in prior consultation with the client.
Issues that have been presented to fund management and boards of directors are exemplified in this presentation: Customer Retention and Relationship Management
To learn more, please contact: Allana Burke at 917-664-3507 or firstname.lastname@example.org